The Pyxis LS-200 Bluetooth Ultrasonic Level Sensor replaces float, conductance and pressure sensors that fail due to contact with dirty, sticky and scaling liquids in small, medium and large capacity tanks. These liquid level sensors can be used in either open or enclosed tanks. The sensor provides continuous level measurement up to 86 inches (2.2m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, RS485 and Bluetooth digital output, and can be configured via Pyxis free uPyxis® APP for both smartphone or desktop. The LS-200 sensor can be powered by a 24VDC external power source via the 10’ output and power supply waterproof cable provided. This noncontact liquid level sensor is well suited for corrosive liquids chemical or process tank applications.
The Pyxis LS-200 Ultrasonic level sensor is ideal for use as a water level sensor, water & process chemical tank level sensor, liquid level transmitter, or other applications requiring accurate and continuous liquid level control or liquid level measurement.
- Dual embedded transmitters in sensor body for selection – 4-20mA or RS-485 supporting MODBUS
- Bluetooth® Version 4.1 for measurement result output and configuration (32+ ft line of sight)
- Single power supply: 24VDC external power and smart switch capability
- Easy and quick configuration via uPyxis® APP on mobile phones or PC
- PVDF transducer and 6P polycarbonate enclosure for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement despite condensation LS-200 - 0-2 meters (4~78 inches)
- Accuracy: 0.15% of reading or 0.5 mm
- LS200 - 24V Power and 4-20mA/RS485 Output
- Easy to Configure using uPyxis mobile app (Pyxis P/N 54002)