The Pyxis LS series general purpose ultrasonic sensor replaces float, conductance and pressure sensors that fail due to contact with dirty, sticky and scaling liquids in small, medium and large capacity tanks. These liquid level sensors can be used in either open or enclosed tanks. The sensor provides continuous level measurement up to 78 inches (6.6 ft. or 2 m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, RS485 and Bluetooth digital output, and can be configured via the free uPyxis® app. The sensor can be powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries or a 24 VDC external power. This battery powered Bluetooth digital output enabled level sensor is perfectly suitable for applications where wires are difficult to layout saving end users substantial monetary benefits during installation. A 1.3’’ push button OLED interface allows for device configuration and instant access to process data. This noncontact liquid level sensor is well suited for corrosive liquids, and can be used for cooling tower, boiler day tank, other chemical feed applications. LS-202EX is the Class 1 Div 2 Certified version of this platform.
Ideal for use as a water level sensor, process chemical tank level sensor, liquid level transmitters, or in other applications that require accurate and continuous liquid level control or liquid level measurement.
- Dual embedded transmitters in sensor body for selection – 4-20mA or RS-485 supporting MODBUS
- Bluetooth® Version 4.1 for measurement result output and configuration (100 ft line of sight)
- A 1.3’’ OLED and 4 push-buttons for measurement result display and configuration
- Two power supplies: 4 AA alkaline batteries or 24VDC external power, and smart switch capability
- Easy and quick configuration via uPyxis® APP on mobile phones or PC
- Can be paired with Pyxis BTA-100 or BTA-400 Bluetooth gateway to output 4-20mA
- PVDF transducer and 6P polycarbonate enclosure for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement despite condensation
- LS-202 - 0-2 meters (4~78 inches)
- Accuracy: 0.15% of reading or 0.5 mm
- Battery life up to 9 months due to ultra-low power design and smart power management