ST-730B series sensors are more robust and tolerant to fouling, particular matters, and air bubbles comparing to other online turbidity meters designed for relatively clean water applications. ST-730B series turbidity probe measures two optical densities and two scattering intensities at two wavelengths. This helps measure a large turbidity range and yet maintain a fine resolution. This design also helps the probe run self-diagnoses.
Industrial water treatment process control, including raw water, cooling water, and wastewater, surface water monitoring, other chemical processes with middle range of turbidity.
- Dual-wavelength: white LED and IR LED 90° scattering to achieve more reliable and accurate reading in a complex flow system
- A small footprint compact design, similar to an industrial pH probe
- Isolated 4-20 mA output. No need for additional transmitter for easy connection to PLC and DCS
- Isolated RS-485 output embedded for easy trouble shooting and calibration
- ST-730B - Turbidity (0 – 500NTU)
- Wireless CalibrationSmart Phone or Pyxis SP units
- Probe fouling diagnostics through PC
- Resolution - 0.1 NTU
- Long sensor life with minimal maintenance