Each ST-730 turbidity probe is configured with a specific scale for NTU detection, ranging from as low as 1NTU to as high as 10,000 NTU. These series of probes are more robust and tolerant to fouling, particulate and air bubble challenges compared to alternative turbidity meters designed for relatively clean water applications. The ST-730 series of probes also offer desired resolution and accuracy in high turbidity applications commonly using Suspended Solids Meters.
Industrial water treatment process control, including raw water, cooling water, and wastewater, surface water monitoring, other chemical processes with middle range of turbidity.
- Dual wavelength: 90 degree scattering both with LED and IR LED to achieve more reliable and accurate readings in complex flow systems
- Compact design for small footprint similar to an industrial pH probe solated 4-20mA output embedded. No need for additional transmitter for easy connection to PLC and DCS systems
- Isolated RS-485 output embedded for easy trouble shooting and calibration
- Interfaces with Pyxis MA-WB wireless adapter for Bluetooth access via uPyxis app
- Probe diagnostics and calibration by smartphone and desktop
- ST-730SS -Turbidity (0-100 NTU)
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Capable of withstanding up to 290 psig
- Easily Calibrated w Pyxis NTU Standard Solutions
- LED light driven- Long Life, minimal maintenance