ST-731 sensors are more robust and tolerant to fouling and air bubbles compared to other online turbidity meters designed for relatively clean water applications. ST-731 series turbidity probe measures two optical densities and two scattering intensities at two wavelengths. This helps measure a large turbidity range and yet maintain a fine resolution. This design also helps the probe run self-diagnoses.
Industrial water treatment process control, including raw water, pool water, rain water, wastewater, municipality, surface water monitoring and other chemical processes with low range of turbidity.
- Dual-wavelength: white LED and IR LED 90° scattering to achieve more reliable and accurate reading in a complex flow system
- A small footprint compact design, similar to an industrial pH probe
- Isolated 4-20mA output. No need for additional transmitter for easy connection to PLC and DCS
- Isolated RS-485 output embedded for easy trouble shooting and calibration
- ST-731 - Turbidity (0 – 10NTU)
- Resolution - 0.1 NTU
- Long sensor life, minimal maintenance