The Valstat® CS 11 static eliminator is an ionising blower used to blow ionised air on any 3D/2D object from which static is to be neutralised. It consists of a single phase motor with a double inlet impeller and Valstat® static eliminating units. Ambient air is drawn from either side of the blower and blown over the static eliminating bars, provided at the outlet. This results in an ionised air flow that effectively eliminates static over a wide range. Under ideal conditions, the target can be as far away as 1000 mm. At closer distances, the Valstat® CS 11 can be used as an anti-static blow off cleaner. To be used with Valstat® PS 74R power sources that provide stable, high voltage AC supply to Valstat® CS 11 static eliminators even under severe conditions.
This is useful in applications where sheets, bottles, containers, components made of plastic or paper are manufactured or processed.
- Easy installation and commissioning
- Working distance of up to 1000 mm
- Compact, rugged, dust-proof, powder coated construction, fabricated from mild steel
- Can eliminate static from 2D and 3D objects
- Low power consumption - 100W